- 1 block of cream cheese (full fat)
- Roll block in seasoning (I have a seasoning I named Sassafras Seasoning)
- Place on a piece of tin foil and smoke at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours and it will have these cracks formed.
- Brush the top with a sweet sauce. (I use homemade pepper jelly or Pick a Pepper Spicy Mango)
- Smoke about another 10 mins.
Serve warm with crackers. If you have any left over, it’s also good as the filling in raviolis, smear on a sandwich, etc. As can see, I didn’t snap the picture before my kids were diving in.